Monday, January 26, 2009

This is a video of Hayden walking with his popper. He has really improved even since we have taken this on Sunday night. It looks like I kick him in the end, but i PROMISE you that i do not. HOpe you enjoy!
On another note i am doing my first day of subbing tomorrow, just for a half day in the morning. Grade fivers at covington elem. so you can pray for me that i do well leaving hayden and that he does well, and that i am a good sub and not getting eaten alive! Im sure it will be fine, there still young, its the highschoolers i wont do!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Holly said...

How cute!! Looks like you guys are doing great. I don't have your email...but here's mine. I miss ya.
hollykristinjones@gmail.com

Akin's said...

ive loved all your new posts this week!! i cant believe how well hayden is doing walking! he is too cute! and im dying to know how the subbing went yesterday!?!