Monday, January 5, 2009

An Extended Christmas


So I know there is alot of photos here. We had a wonderful christmas this year. For the first week we got to go to Abbotsford to see my parents and family, and after Christmas Thad's parents and brother got to come. With Keith and Glynda we also went to the beach, here in south washington.
Haydens new pajamas from Gigi
A little sightseeing
Hayden and his Doc
Toboganning in B.C.

A family pic
Playing in the snow!
I love my uncle Brayden!
Im ready for my next class! ( we thought he looked like a prof.)
Just walkin it out!
Shovelling alot of snow! multiple times!
Laughing with my Papa.
A candid.
Well we were up in B.C. we got alot more snow. On Christmas Eve day we were snowed in and church was cancelled. and then we still got more on christmas day, but we made it out to our gathering. And thad and I left on boxing day, and they got more snow that day as well. Keith, Glynda and Clayton came on the 27th and we had Christmas again! yah! We then had a turkey dinner ( not a whole turkey, just a breast, i wouldnt know the first thing about stuffing a turkey?). For the rest of their trip we did some sightseeing and then went down to the Pacific Beach area. It was a little bit remote there, but we had a good time.
Hayden has also starting walking over the season. It began with some small steps, and now he can go across the room, without being prompted. Today we just kept walking from the couch to me and back. And he loves loves it when you praise him! He just loves that attention! We are also working on getting off the bottle. I have switched him to milk slowly, mixing milk and formula ( to stop constipation, my mother advised me) and now we just have to take the bottle away, so were starting that, and so far so good. And we definelty dont have a problem with constipation...............every morning 600am with a huge huge coming out of the sides poop. or if not poop yet, then he has just peed though...and the poop is soon to follow. I dont know what to do......so i have his one year on thurs and i am asking the doc about this......my mom says its cause he is on real food and milk. Anyways, he is doing really good, still a little clingy and whiny, but were working on it. and we have also concured the stairs! yah!

1 comment:

Akin's said...

i LOVED looking at all your pictures! it looks like yall had a great time with both families-how fun! the snow looks amazing! and yay for hayden walking! he has grown so much and is such a big boy. hope the doc can help out on the poopy diapers :) love ya