Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hayden's first friend!

Hayden has his first friend! Our neighbour ( a couple blocks) i believe is Hayden's first friend. I met Liz and Elijah at the library when we first moved here, and she has been such a good friend. She also lives 2 blocks up from me, so its very convenient for walks, helping each other out, etc. So I watched Elijah on tuesday and she watched Hayden on wed, and today we went to story time together. And i really think Hayden now knows Elijah and LOVES to play with him. He can't take his eyes off him and its probably cause hes a little older (5 months) so he can show Hayden the ropes. We have taken the boys to story time twice and they have done pretty good. The first 15 min is good,a nd then the end is a struggle, but its worth it for me.....to get out of teh house.
I was just thinking today, is it bad that i dont want to stay in my house all day? I feel like when Hayden is awake I should be doing something because i am bored at home? I think its becuase my dusty shelves and messy house is looking at me , and i dont want to do anything about it. But i also can only "play" for so long. My mom told me i need a hobby and scrapbooking isnt really doing it, so i think i will have to find something else..........i dont think knitting.....or crosstiching..... but i am about to start subbing a bit, so i bet that will fill my time. Also there was a super cute baby at teh library today.........that could fill my time also. but i know.....all in good time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't stay in the house either. I have to go out everyday or I go crazy. That is great to have someone that lives so close you have connected with! And it's hard to have a hobby at home when you have a 1 year old!!