Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You are my sunshine

my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey! okay, so Hayden is my sunshine! i dont have alot to say this time so i thought i would just tell some of the funny things hayden has done lately.
I had just dropped Hayden off at the nursery at church when his friend Joey came in. Joey got a little upset so Hayden walked over and gave him one of the two half eaten pretzels he had. Joey accepted, and then ran off happily to play! my little sharer!
I was brushing my hair yesterday and hayden was brushing his teeth ( which he does ALOT). i was putting my brush between my legs and then brushing etc. all the sudden hayden is smiling and i look and he has his toothbrush between his legs!!!!!!!! so cute..........i died laughing!
I asked him to go vacuum (with his popper) by the window, "it was very dirty". so he went and literally vacuumed the window!
We have also developed this bad habit of watching a "show" before bed or nap. Well, we are breaking it now, but the other day while watching "bob" (bob the builder, our ultimate favorite!!!! always wants to watch it and its on demand.....so that doesn't really help) he looked at the tv and said "all done" did the sign, and then walked up and turned it off and went into his room to get his jammies on! i nearly kicked myslef! really? okay...lets go to bed! hilarious!
Thats my cutie for you! Like i said.....i am really loving this stage were in, talking, communicating, listening ( also disobeying and timeouts) but its really good!

1 comment:

Akin's said...

oh my gosh...i LOVED these stories about hayden plus all your pictures below! the helmet. haha-how precious! and im loving this stage with micah, so im happy to hear it only gets better :)