Thursday, June 26, 2008

Okay, here is an update on Hayden. He has started eating yogurt, plain, whole milk, so he thinks it is kind of sour. So yesterday i mixed it with his bananas, which i have come to find out, he LOVES. so we ran out of bananas to go with the yogurt, so i was giving him just yogurt, and he knew. So he started crying and, as best he could, yelling at me. It was quite hilarious, so i got some more bananas and he was happy! Then we finished the bananas and yogurt, and i got up to wash his bowl, and he was still hungry, so he yelled to let me know. So we had oatmeal after that.  This boy can EAT, let me tell you.  And I'm not sure if i have already said, but i am attempting ot make his baby food, so he is really keeping me busy.  Oh ya, another thing, I tried to make Hayden homemade rice cereal, so yesterday I gave it to him and he wasnt to sure, so he was eating it, and then about 10 bites in, he throws it all up, it just kept coming and coming and coming. SO.... were back to store bought cereal for now. I think ill try again in a month or two. If anyone has any suggestions why that happened......let me know!
     So, were not eating alot yet, just bananas, avocado, sweet potatoes, yogurt, oatmeal and rice cereal. I haven't decided what is next, nectarines, carrots, or grean beans or peas, Im thinkin a vegetable!
   Not much is new with Thad and I.  Were going away for our anniversary next week and leaving hayden with Dog and Gigi , so I am looking forward to that! I should run, my baby is calling me so nicely!..............thanks y'all!

1 comment:

Brayden Spann said...

Lauren, Hey It was great to see pics. How was the trip? I am guessing you guys have arrived or are arriving. We leave Colorado this Friday. If you want to e-mail me. My e-mail is annespann@hotmail.com.
Tell Thad and Hayden we said hello.
Leslie