Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today is our four year anniversary! I cannot believe it has been four years already, but I can also not believe it has only been four years. We have done alot in four years, and I've loved every moment of it. Tonight we are celebrating and Thad is taking me out dinner, minus Hayden, but on sat were going to memphis for the night. And also Friday is my birthday, so this is a big week for Thad.
We are also looking for a house to rent rigtht now in seattle. My parents are going to drive down tomorrow and look at some houses we have found on craigslist. I am hopign that one of them works out. The time is narrowing down.
Hayden also ate a whole pear the other day. It was bit of a crazy day so i just kept feeding him, and he ate it all, i couldn't believe it, and he didnt spit up or anything after, with that feeding he had also eaten already sweet potatoes and rice cereal! At least he has a good appetitie. Were about to try green beans for dinner!

No comments: