Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tulips and Decorating





We went to the tulips on sunday with my parents. They were beautiful this year! Last year they were late and we didn't get to see them, and this year was perfect. Thad really enjoyed seeing them this year, and probably finally understood what i was talking about. They just make for such great pictures!
Since we are moving in less than 2 weeks......and im pregnant and def beginning to nest, i am thinking about decorating alot! And I need help. Does anyone know any good websites with pictures? etc? I think i am being over eager, cause i really can't do that much being preg so it will have to wait until after. I just realized i can't even paint.........but we were only going to paint Hayden's room anywyas, so Thad gets that wonderful job! yah! But im just thinking down the road.......I know decorating isn't the most important thing in the world! There are much bigger things, but that is whats on my mind right now! so any tips, especially about boys rooms, send them this way.........

No comments: