Wednesday, November 25, 2009

5 am

5 am. The time Hayden has been waking up for the last week! It is EARLY! He did this all last winter so I am scared that it is back for good. Right now im just trying to let him cry it out and maybe he will go back to sleep. Most days i can do it but once i just gave in. He will come lay in bed with me for about 20 min and then he gets up .....and if he could open our door he would. We then move to the couch where he watched tv for an hour and i doze..........terrible mommy! but really, i dont feel bad for having the tv on that early in the morning. But i do pray that this stops soon. On monday we kept him up till 945pm because we had our small group, hoping this would surely make him sleep in......didn't work, just super tired boy the next day. So well see.........
Tomorrow is thanksgiving yah! We are hosting a friends thanksgiving for our friends that don't have family close! Thankfully......i am not doing the turkey. That would make me a bit nervous. But it should be a good time.....
And i am really looking forward to getting our CHRISTMAS TREE this weekend! I am dying to pull out my decorations.....but i will wait until thanksgiving is over. I want to start doing all these christmas events..... so i cant wait for friday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sometimes putting them to bed earlier actually makes them sleep in later! Sounds weird, I know. But I have heard a lot of people say that. (Like 7-7). And maybe cut down his nap a bit?! I dont know....

When C would wake up before 6am, I would make him a quick snack, buckle him into his highchair, throw on the cartoons, and go back to bed. He would always last exactly an hour! I needed to do that to function.....doing kids before 7am is just a rough start. The day seems to stretch on FOREVER!!

I hope you find a solution soon. And get some sleep!!