Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not much news

So i am updating this from a classroom where I am subbing. Don't worry, the students are at PE. I just had a little extra time, so I thought why not? Life has been going well. For our friends in TN, we have still had some snow lately, i think the last 2 weeks it snowed twice, so its a cold march.
This week my mom has come down to watch Hayden so that I can work with free childcare! yah! So that is where i am. Subbing is going well, I think the more i do the easier it is. So each day it gets better. Yesterday when i came home, Hayden starting crying the minute he saw me and basically was a grump for an hour after i got home! so that was not pleasent to come home to. Hopefully today he will be better.
I think i have more patience with Hayden when I am with him ALL the time. When i get breaks and help, and then when it is me and Hayden again, I think i have less patience. So i don't kwno what that means, or how to solve it, but that is just my observation. So well see what happens.
My sister is coming home on friday! yah! for her spring break, so I am so excited to see her and have her come home. So were going to Canada this weekend to see her.
Not that much else is new. Thad is on break from his masters, so he almost doesnt know what to do with his free time, so hell start again in 2 weeks i think. Otherwise, life is good.

1 comment:

Akin's said...

glad your mom is there and your sis in coming in soon! lucky you :) and i wish i could be a fly on the wall while you sub...i would love it!