Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving photos and Pre-Christmas

Hayden and Daddy lovin some cheese!

At Macys waiting for Santa
Trying to get a nice Christmas pose. This was the best
After my bath. I think ive thinned out some?
Getting our tree
thanksgiving in Tn







Okay so i typed this first and then added pictures. Andi think im supposed to shout out to Franklin!
WELL, we are slowly freezing here in our house in seattle. Our furnace is on the fritz and wont go about 63 F, or about 15 C ( which i dont kwow why i think that is cold becuase that is all my dad used to let us put the heat to) but anyways, its cold. So today i was waiting for the heating guy, and then they sent the oil furnace guy instead of the gas furnace buy, and we have gas. So that was disapointing, so maybe tomorrow it will get fixed. WE have a space heater that we use for Hayden when he naps, and then downstairs when he is awake, sooo...it gets chilly while he is sleeping.
Today, i braved Walmart here to get Haydens christmas gift from Nana and Papa. The walmart here is a bit different than the walmart in jackson, its ghetto to say it nicely. I asked the greeter woman where the site to store pick up was, and she said " the restrooms" so i thanked her and went on my way. I found it quite easily. And then while waiting for our package, Hayden put his head down on teh buggy and started wailing! He was honestly scared of something, and reaching for me as though his life depended on it. I think this man made a funny face at him and for some reason put this huge fear in him. He was really scared, so that was a first. After we left walmart, we went to our friend Liz's to make gingerbread! Which i have now tasted and is so good! especially in a cold house, its even better! But i dont think i was much help, Hayden was tired and she rolled and cut, while i decorated.....but it was fun. I love LOVE doing Christmas things like that.
I am going to add our pictures from TN from thanksgiving and a few from this past weekend when my parents were here. We went downtown and had Hayden's picture with Santa at Macy's. He wasn't happy, but wasnt sad with Santa, just straightfaced, and then he looked at Santa, and wasnt sure, but we made it with no tears. Hes never played strange with anyone before, so really today was the first ( aka Walmart). It was great to see my parents, i was really looking forward to them coming and for them to see Hayden. It seems he has grown so much lately. My dad is always such a HUGE WELCOME HELP with Hayden, Im talking mostly when we are shopping! He just takes hayden and i dont even have to worry ! it is so nice. And he is eager to play with Hayden in the mornings also, even at 6am, so i can go back to bed!!! Dont get me wrong, my mom is a huge help also, but i really appreciate it during the shopping! I think that has been the hardest part for me so far as a mother, not beign able to shop without being interrupted, or on a time schedule! ( how shallow does that sound, shopping?!?) Anyways, and also dont get me wrong, thads parents were a huge help at Thanksgiving as well, I felt like I had teh vacation from Hayden , So we are very blessed.
this is plenty long, here are some pics.

No comments: