Thursday, September 25, 2008





Thad has turned 25 since my last post. For his birthday we went to Mt. Rainier and did a hike. Everytime we get on the freeway going south, we get an amazing view of Rainier and Thad just loves it. So we went to Rainier and did what I thought was a pretty good hike, with Hayden in a front pack, (we really need a backpack, but it worked well for the day). Im not sure how high, but above the tree line, and it zigzaged at the top, on rocks, it was a big big BIG fall! but a gorgeous view from the top. Then we hiked down and had lunch and came home. then my dad came and kept Hayden so we could go out for dinner, (my mom was in seattle with her friends). Then we celebrated thads birthday on sunday and had a gorgeous day (weather) and lunch by the water and tiramisu made by yours truly!
Two weekends ago we went to the Seattle Boat Show with Josh Baldwin (thads friend) and Chelsea (my friend from B.C.) and we also had a gorgeous day, and looked at boats that were worth so so much. Some very nice boats. And josh was here for the weekend, so thad and him had some good catching up.
And last weekend we went to my parents. It was good to have some family time. We left Hayden on friday night, and my dad played a new game with him, THROWING him on the couch, and hayden loved loved it. It really isnt' bad, but what happens when mom is gone is always interesting, i mean, i wouldn't have attempted it, but he loves it and now I do it.
Since last time, I don't think Hayden was crawling, but he is now doing the army crawl/scoot thing. But still not on all fours. But he can make it a pretty good ways. And we have also been having some rough nights lately, I think it teething, which is taking liek FOREVER, but i cant complain............because there are still good nights. Hayden is doing "so big" and is so cute. We got it on video...and also on video, HAYDEN DANCING! such a cutie. But i have to ge thad to get it on the computer and I'll post it! Here's some pics!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow, it is SOOOOO beautiful there! And Hayden is getting so big! I can already tell he is going to be a "lady's man!" Hahah! =)