Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello all!
 Okay, this is going to be my first shot at this, so we'll see how it goes. I hope this will be a great option for our friends and family to keep up with us, whether we are in the big TN or in lovely seattle!  For those of you that do not know, Thad, Hayden, and I will be moving to seattle on Aug. 2.  Glynda (mom in law) will be flying with me and Hayden, and Keith (father in law) and Thad will be driving across country!!! yah!
  I am hoping this is a good way for all of you to keep up with Hayden and all the milestones he is hitting, like rolling over....reaching for objects, etc.  Oh how the firstborn gets all the attention.  I hear it is snowing at home and my mother is quite thrilled. The weather here is 60ish and grey today, but we have been having some beautiful weather!
 Right now Hayden and I are just hanging out, watching him smile, which i wish you all could do with me!  We bought him a jumperoo last night, that I think he really enjoys. He is a little bit little for it, it works with blankets supporting him. As son as I figure this out, the video will be on here! I gotta go......fussy/ hungry man around!
thanks for reading, feel free to post a comment, i'd love to hear from everyone!

5 comments:

ruth said...

i'm loving that you have a blog. don't worry i will remind you to keep it updated. just get in the habit and it will be easy:) love you guys, and miss you!

Doc and Gigi said...

Blog is a great idea. Look forward to being a part of the adventure. We love you.

Akin's said...

yay!! im so happy ya'll started a blog-what a great way for us to keep up with your precious family. we miss you all so much and wish we lived in the same city...maybe one day! cant wait to watch hayden grow up and hear all about your adventures in seattle! love you all~kari, paul, and micah :)

Doc and Gigi said...

Doc got on the blog first. I love the pix especially the one of him smiling, so looks like your family Lauren! Even though we live 60 feet away, I know I will love keeping up this way. Love Gigi

Carmen said...

I'm checking this thing out, for sure!! And I CAN'T WAIT to do dinner nights together!! Seattle is NOT that far!!
And Mar-mar is right - put a wee dress on the boy and you've got yourself a "Haydauren..."